The primary function of the Medical Chart Reviewer is to review and audit Home Health Agency visit notes for documentation consistency with the patient’s Plan of Care and adherence to the quality of care guidelines set by Medicare in the United States.
In this role, you will:
- Review all forms and clinical records for client’s reimbursement.
- Reference OASIS assessment and patient’s therapy evaluation for accuracy and completeness of each visit notes.
- Audit charts for clinical oversight, compliance and adherence to the US Medicare guidelines.
- Identify clinical problem areas and document deficiency trends.
- Communicate with clients’ administrative and clinical associate staff in the correction of any such deficiencies.
- Submit daily QA worklog report.
To be successful in this role you will need:
Bachelor’s Degree in any Allied Medical Course preferably Nursing, Pharmacy, Biology, PT/OT
At least 1 year clinical/hospital experience
Active PRC license is a plus
Willing to undergo training
Analytical, detail-oriented, organized and can work well under pressure
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, but also in a team environment
Familiarity in navigating electronic medical records is a plus but not required
Working knowledge of Medicare home health guidelines a plus but not required