The primary function of the Nursing QA Specialist is to review and audit Home Health Agency visit notes for documentation consistency with the patient’s Plan of Care and adherence to the quality of care guidelines set by Medicare in the United States.
In this role, you will:
- Review all forms and clinical records for client’s reimbursement.
- Reference OASIS assessment and patient’s therapy evaluation for accuracy and completeness of each visit notes.
- Audit charts for clinical oversight, compliance and adherence to the US Medicare guidelines.
- Identify clinical problem areas and document deficiency trends.
- Communicate with clients’ administrative and clinical associate staff in the correction of any such deficiencies.
- Submit daily QA worklog report.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing with active PRC license
- At least 1 year clinical experience, preferably in the adult medical-surgical area
- Skilled in providing effective nursing care, assessing patient situations
- Strong critical and analytical thinking skills
- Willing to undergo training in nursing QA review and Medicare guidelines
- Overseas clinical experience A PLUS, but not required
- Experience in a Healthcare BPO is A PLUS, but not required
- Working knowledge of Medicare home health requirements A PLUS, but not required
- Active USRN license A PLUS, but not required
As an employer of choice, we will provide you:
- Enjoy weekends off
- Great opportunity at senior level
- Day shift from 7AM – 4PM
- Healthcare BPO (back office)
- Paid vacation leaves upon hired
- Attendance Incentives
- HMO insurance
- Great Team Environment
- Work-life balance culture ( team buildings, seminars, trainings, engagement activities)